Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Etsy

I've been super busy getting ready for my baby boy to arrive.

I've made quite a few things and I hope to get some pictures soon. Tomorrow I am going to start making bumpers for the baby's crib. Wish me luck!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start selling some items on Etsy. It has gotten off to a slow start, but I am optimistic that things will pick up. Hopefully soon I will have a little more time to make more items to sell.

In my sidebar
you can see a few of the things that I have for sell. If you wouldn't mind looking at it and telling me what you think, than that would be great. :)

I do customs orders, so if anyone wants me to make something for them, just let me know.

Here is a cute baby shower card I whipped up for my sister-in-law the other day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll sell some stuff soon. Just a matter of time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to sell stuff lately too...no luck

    ReplyDelete