Thursday, June 3, 2010

Diaper Bag

I have finally finished the diaper bag I have been working on for awhile. It definitely tested my limited sewing skills, but I'm proud to say that I got it done and it turned out great! :) My mom helped me out with it a lot at first. Thanks Mom! I was able to finish it up by myself.

And now for the reveal.....



Voila! I love the colors. It has four pockets on the inside and three on the outside. I can't wait to put baby stuff in it to bring to the hospital.

This is the pattern I used.

I made it like this diaper bag, but I added a button to the bow, because I think it made it even cuter!



1 comment:

  1. You have learned so quickly! Great job! It turned out perfectly and so much better than the reflective tape they suggested for a baby boy diaper bag! LOL

    ReplyDelete