Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

In my attempt to be more FRUGAL, but CREATIVE, I have decided to start making cards, for special occasions, instead of buying them. They are so much more personal, because of the time and effort put into making them.

I made these cards for my Mom and Mother-in-law for MOTHER'S DAY:
They are pretty much the same; with just a little variation. I think they turned out CUTE and they were super EASY. I just used supplies that I already had. I need to stop being lazy and get out my cricut so that I can make even cuter stuff. Maybe next time!

3 comments:

  1. I loved my card and I also love the clock you made me! Dad hung it up tonight and it is perfect for our room! You are very creative. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are adorable! Maybe this will give me some motivation to start card making again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did a great job on the cards. I'm glad you did them, it shows you put some heart into it and it was appreciated by our Moms. :-)

    ReplyDelete